Who is John Crestani?
If you've been looking at YouTube videos about making money online, affiliate marketing or working from home, chances are you've had one of John Crestani's videos pop up in your feed. A Los Angeles native, with a big beard and a love of racks, fat stacks and money guns, John tried corporate life and hated it, took off travelling and during that period found the 4 hour work week . He credits that book to changing the trajectory of his life and has since become a very successful affiliate marketer. His success and (and I'm sure his big personality) even landed him an article in Forbes. Based on his success he has developed an online course, the super affiliate system to teach others what affiliate marketing is, how to get started, work from home and make money online instead of being stuck in the rat race.
You're probably wondering if John "racks" Crestani full of shit. I mean he makes big claims, is brash and polarizing so its only natural you're wondering if he knows what he's talking about or can just talk.
But John does have extensive experience in marketing, and affiliate marketing in particular and has a degree in Marketing. From 2006 to 2008 he attended Southern Methodist University (SMU) to undertake a Business degree and was part of the SMU honors program. From 2008 to 2010 he attended California State University to study Marketing.
Entering the workforce he has worked for a number of businesses as both internal marketing, and in marketing agencies, to generate leads, and drive sales. It is here that he learnt the ropes of Google Ads and excelled, becoming the company's top performer. Doing what any self-respecting high achiever did - asked for a raise - and was brutally denied. It was this event that led him to quitting and travelling to Asia in search of answers. During this time he read the 4 hour work week and began his career into affiliate marketing.
John started a business called Nutryst. Using his marketing experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other pay per click platforms it became very successful in generating revenue via affiliate marketing in the heath and fitness niche. By John's own account his revenue exceeds $500,000 per month, or $6 million turnover per year. As to the profitability we can only wonder.
It was in this business, he started training his own contractors/employees in his methods by recording his screen, and making videos.
Based on his experience and success, John now teaches people how to start affiliate marketing, with his program, the super affiliate system . In this online course, he teaches others what affiliate marketing is, how to get started, how they can work from home and make money online instead of being stuck in the rat race.
Designed as the "ultimate blueprint", this 6 week online course with over 50 hours of video, also includes weekly coaching with John, ad templates, email text, landing pages and direction to all the software and platforms you'll need to get started. This isn't a review of the course, there's plenty of those. My suggestion would be to watch a few of John's YouTube videos, and the free training to get you started, then make a decision.
But as John rightly points out none of that, or any other training course is going to work unless you take action. Which is where he starts in week 1 of his course.
- How to make your first commission
- How to setup your ads, presell pages, and affiliate links,
- How to setup facebook ads that convert
- How to leverage affiliate networks
Choosing Your Niche
- How to create the right mindset to help you succeed
- How to figure out the niche and affiliate offers that will work best for you
- How to choose an ad network to specialize on
- How to create competitive advantages for yourself as an online marketer
Advanced Marketing Skills
- What copywriting is, and how you can write highly profitable headlines for your advertisements
- 5 keys to a profitable presell page
- How to tap into people's deepest emotions to hypnotize them to buy
- 17-step copywriting method that works
- Advanced optimization tactics that will allow you to take affiliate campaigns from barely breaking even, to being massively profitable
Facebook & Google Advertising
- How to create facebook advertising campaigns that generate clickthroughs and ROI
- How to stay compliant with Facebooks complex and ever-changing policies so that you never get an ad account shutdown
- How to understand all the different metrics in advertising so that you can safely navigate your way to profitibility
- How to leverage Google's advertising network to consistently generate clicks and sales to your presell pages
YouTube Ads & Native Advertising
- How to setup Youtube ads so that you can get penny clicks, quick way to scale up profitably
- What native advertising is, and how you can use native advertising networks such as Taboola, Outbrain, and MGID to fuel your affiliate marketing business
- How to use a clicktracker to do even more advanced optimization on your advertising campaigns.
- Secrets to profitable video ads on Facebook
- How to structure your advertising campaigns effectively
Scaling and Automation
- How to use survey funnels to supercharge your facebook conversion rates
- The $240k solar campaign case study
- How to scale affiliate campaigns from $1000/day profit, to $20,000+ per day profit
- How to hire and manage media buyers, and build an organization around your affiliate marketing campaigns
So now you know who John "racks" Crestani is, and if fat stacks and fast cars is your thing, and you want to get started with affiliate marketing, John Crestani might be for you. There's 50 hours of video training covering everything an affiliate marketing program for beginners should. He is obviously very good at online marketing, he's had a lot of success in marketing other businesses and marketing himself, so I'm sure he has a lot to pass on. But do your research, check out the heap of free videos and training he puts out, and then make a decision.